Full Paper Preparation
- Prospective Authors of papers are invited to submit a draft paper (typically 4-5 pages in standard IEEE two-column format) via the EDAS site suggesting the related Technical Session.
- In addition, papers on other research topics and application areas within the scope of the RTSI 2017 are welcome. The paper should contain a complete description of the proposed technical contribution along with some results, suitably framed in the related state of the art. Each paper will be reviewed in terms of relevance with respect to the scope of the event, originality and quality of the technical content, overall organization and writing style.
- The paper must be prepared according to the Preparation of Papers for IEEE template (Download here)
- Submission of papers implies intention to register and present the related content at the conference. Proceedings papers presented at the Conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library
- The length for final papers is 4-6 pages without exceptions.
- Papers that are accepted and presented will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex.
Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: http://www.pdf-express.org
Conference ID: 41551X and 41551XP for the Plus version
Once you have registered as a new user:
Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.